Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ruminations

In a stream of consciousness moment, I'm just typing whatever comes to mind at the moment. Gas prices seem to be going down ... Lex Brodie's has a gallon of regular at $3.089 which is about $.06 - $.08 lower than the past couple of days. I wonder if it will actually dip below $3 / gallon over the next few days and weeks ... one can always hope. The primary elections are starting to get close and the advertisements for the various candidates are becoming more frequent. One senate seat is up for grabs and there are quite a few people vying for the position currently occupied by Daniel Akaka. It's actually a relatively quiet day today; weather is very nice ... sunny and breezy. I feel complacent at the moment, but I don't intend for that to last for very long since I know all the important issues haven't gone away.

/end stream of consciousness

No comments: