Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New phone

Finally got a new smart phone (Galaxy SIII). The deal was too good to pass up (both the phone price and the monthly). When smart phones made their debut on the market I was lukewarm about them. I don't really consume content to the degree that warrants a smart phone. I navigate quite well without needing a GPS device or anything else to tell me where I am or where to go.

 The Galaxy SIII is the first smart phone I actually wanted. It has a sleek design, light and fairly easy to use. Now that I have one, I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I've started making ringtones for my different contacts and configuring the various settings needed for the different apps.

 Some people might prefer the iPhone to the SIII; more power to them. It's a good phone and I'm not going to waste my time bashing it with my opinions nor will I make any comparisons since that too is a waste of time. People will like what they like. Research the options and pick the one that best fits your needs or pick one based on your own criteria.

No comments: